Question
Posted by: Vee | 2005/07/21

CS and everyone else ...why do people post entries under someone ele's name?

Why do people do this and stir trouble?

Some pathetic worms do this deliberately because it gives thm a dirty little thrill to stir trouble between other people, and if we ignore such people and their efforts, it'll disappoint them, and they'll stop.
And sometimes it happens simpkly by accident, and someone uses what seems to them a good nickname, not knowing it is already being used occasionally by someone else. In which case just politely point it out and they'll surely be pleased to change.

13
Posted by: Keli | 2005/07/21

How about ignoring them... they'll eventually go away. The reason why they keep on doing this, is because they know they will get some reaction.

Reply to Keli
Posted by: Vee | 2005/07/21

I am talking about people whp do it to stir trouble not ones who used a nic not realsing someone uses it.

Reply to Vee
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/21

Ok me , point taken - im just wired diffirently, crucify me for my views, I will keep on using my nick and stick to what I beleive, in the face of any adversary.

Anyway,

Have a good day, all of you!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Nadine | 2005/07/21

Why don't we just use our real names and surnames :-)

Reply to Nadine
Posted by: nick | 2005/07/21

I have found that someone else used my nickname after me, but then when I looked back in the forum, I found I was not the first to use this nicknname, so then I changed to another one and lo and behold, that one had been used before as well!I suggest we all forget about who is using which name and just calm down.

Reply to nick
Posted by: Me | 2005/07/21

Vee are you talking about people who deliberately use someones nic to stir up trouble, or people who incidentally happen to use the same nic as the other persons?

Paul: there is nothing wrong with posting using different nics. Sometimes people have become victims on this forum by using one nic. For instance CP Mom, (I dont like her by the way) but, she has been constantly crucified, thats why she opted to use different nics, for fear of being judged or attacked. One should be at liberty to use whatever name they want to use, but it only becomes a problem when people use others nics to stir up trouble. However there is absolutely nothing wrong with using a different nic, and is not a sign of weakness. This encourages people to be free and more at ease to talk about their problems or voice their opiniouns without being judged or attacked. That is more important than what nic one actually used. Ofcourse if you feel comfortable saying whatever using one nic, no problem.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Red | 2005/07/21

I hav noticed da same thing ... but u guys please remember there r people who r new 2 da forum n sumtimes do not know da nick already belongs 2 sum 1 else ..... but in the cases where it is done deliberately I agree that it is very childish n that we r all grown ups ..... so please people refrain from using sum 1's nickname deliberately

Reply to Red
Posted by: lulu | 2005/07/21

Good heavens! Did you forget to take your meds this morning, MM?

I agree with Paul too. Seen it happen here often and had it happen to me too. Cowards, nothing else...

Reply to lulu
Posted by: MM | 2005/07/21

I don't have an attitude...
Why does it matter what name you use?

Reply to MM
Posted by: Sunshine | 2005/07/21

MM - you missed the point, whats with the attitude?
Paul - I agree with you....

Take care
xxx

Reply to Sunshine
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/21

Why don't you stop shouting - it was a genuine question.

Some people think they are very clever to do it and just enjoy sitting back and watching the fights. They're the Johnathons of Health24! Thinking they are in control and are better and smarter than everyone else - but can't fathoom that they are not as bright as they imagine.

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: MM | 2005/07/21

WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY USING THIS SITE TO GET HELP...

Reply to MM
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/21

Because somewhere in their sad life, they forgot to grow up.

Its actually a sign of weakness, when you cannot say what you think, under your real or regular nick, in otherwords when they do use their real nicks, its just a facade.

Keep well

Paul.

Reply to Paul