Posted by: anonymous | 2008/08/14

My shrink is away until next week and I can’ t even call him to get advice. In a matter half an hour I go from suicidal, to feeling good and then feeling very good. I’ m literally crying the one minute and laughing and joking the next. At least I’ m not down long enough to end my life. I still have a couple of things to do before I can do that. I’ m taking 250 mg Epitec and 1 mg Risperdal. I have some Wellbutrin left from before. I’ m really at a loss what to do.

Sounds like a surprisingly unstable situation, especially if this hasn't happened before. If it has, what worked to stabilize things then ? If your shrink is away ( I think there's a shrink convention in George at Fancourt around now ( I can't afford to attend it ) so maybe that's where he's gone --- but he should have left a number of another shrink who could see you if you have emergencies. And, as I've noticed when I have been lucky enough to get to such meetings, many shrinks DO seem to give their cell numbers to patients when going away, and are seen talking people through crises between lecture sessions.
I can't advise you in this situation, without far more information than is possible to exchange here and a direct assessment, which is impossible. Is there another local shrink perhaps one you know, who you could arrange to see as an emergency ? Maybe a little more Risperdal might help, but check with that shrink