Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2008/06/23

CS

Dear CS

Words cannot begin to express my sadness and my sympathy for you. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kind regards

El-Jo

Thanks so much, El-Jo, and everyone else. I know of course how much each of you have gone through, too, so your kind words are all the more appreciated

1
Posted by: SBN | 2008/06/23

RE: Bear wirth me : Peggy Died this morning.

THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO READ THIS AND KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THINKING OF YOU!

Posted by: Anon
Message:
Dear CS,

Am really saddened to read of the loss of your dear loving mother.
I will pray for both her and you, CS, you will treasure her memory forever and she will live on in your heart an memory. Its really tough losing a parent, may you find the courage and strength and comfort in these coming days and months. You nursed your mom an lovingly care for her with patience and kindness and you were there for her in the end. She is at peace now and out of her pain. Remember all the good times and celebrate her life. Sounds like she live life to the full. She will want you to remember her, vibrant and beautiful person.

Take care CS, we are all here for you, thinking of you and sending you our condolences at this time.

((((Hugs)))))

Date: 22/6/2008

Subject: RE: Bear wirth me : Peggy Died this morning.
Posted by: Hope*
Message:
My dear CS, your words about your Mom are so loving. My heart is with you. Take care CS. Will be thinking of you and have you in my prayers.
Love
Hope*
Date: 22/6/2008

Posted by: Tango
Message:
And an enormous accolade to you Dear CS for been an amazing and wonderfully loving son to a very special lady. You enabled her to live well right to the end knowing that her needs took precedent to yours. May you be comforted by special friends at this time where you can now receive love and care after giving so much - not only to Peggy but to the Forum as well.

My prayers are with you both.
Date: 22/6/2008

Subject: RE: Bear wirth me : Peggy Died this morn
Posted by: Maria
Message:
CS... words are so inadequate in situations like this. What a privilege it must have been to know Peggy. It really sounds as if the world could do with more people like her. Strength and light.
Date: 22/6/2008

Posted by: Sadi
Message:
What a person you must be to have so unselfishly looked after your mom for so long. Thinking off you and thank you for all your advice on this forum. Take care and like I said before, there is no sorrow on earth that heaven cant heal.

Date: 22/6/2008

Posted by: Carol
Message:
CS ... there arent words thank I can think off.. just take care

****hugs***
Date: 22/6/2008

Posted by: Britty
Message:
What a moving testimony to the love you and your mother shared with each other and the dedication and care you gave to each other and others. Take care.
Date: 22/6/2008

Posted by: Lin
Message:
Dear Cs

I will be thinking of you during this difficult time.
I will definately pray for you and your dear mom.

Take Care and stay busy.

You are in my thoughts.
Lin
Date: 22/6/2008

Posted by: Riley
Message:
Much love
Date: 22/6/2008

Posted by: Blackbird
Message:
Gone but never forgotten.

dont know what else to say really.
Date: 22/6/2008

Posted by: Regular reader but not poster
Message:
I know no words can lessen the loss or sadness you are feeling but I also just wanted to send my sincere thoughts, hugs & condolences to you. Thank you for sharing and one can clearly see by your words that your mother was a wonderful person and much loved and surely played a big role in making you the man you are today who has comforted so many of us in our sad times and I hope you will find some comfort in return, even if it's just a little, from everyone here who respects you so much!
Date: 23/6/2008

Posted by: Zexeon
Message:
May God be with you and your family in this time of moarning.
Date: 23/6/2008

Posted by: Harry looya
Message:
90 is a wondrful innings, its just sad when a large part of your life passes on to a better place. my thoughts are with you at this sad time.
Date: 23/6/2008

Posted by: John
Message:
Sincerest condolences. In times of loss it may be hard to remember the good times but this difficult time, too, will pass.
Date: 23/6/2008

Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine)
Message:
Hi CS. So sorry to hear about your Mom. I shall send up a prayer for her. I will also have a drink (but only this weekend coming) and celebrate her wicked sense of humour which I am sure I would have loved. Go easy and chat to you soon.
Date: 23/6/2008

Posted by: Garfield
Message:
Dear CS,

Tonight I will drink a toast to Margaret Joyce Simpson - I didn't have the pleasure of knowing her personally - but feel that her loss to this world is equally balanced with all the good that she accomplished in the world. Not excluding too, bringing you into the world.

Garfield
Date: 23/6/2008

Posted by: Tsheps
Message:
she sounds like a great woman indeed ,she will be missed,you are in our prayers CS
Date: 23/6/2008

Posted by: Micky
Message:
Dear CS,

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dear mother. May God grant you the strength through this time of mourning. I will sincerely pray for both of you. The Lord has taken her home and relieved her from her suffering here on earth…She is in a better place. You have really shown what a good person you are by so unselfishly caring for your mom. You will definitely be blessed. Lots of hugs!!

Date: 23/6/2008

Posted by: CP MOM
Message:
Dearest CS, you are in my thoughts. And as with my granfather - this is the best for your MOm.

I really feel for you having lost your mom and MM.

All of the best and lotsa love and care

Love Mom
Date: 23/6/2008

Reply to SBN