Question
Posted by: H25 | 2008/06/20

CS

CS

I am really sorry to hear about your problems with your mom and also about MM. If there is any forum where people should be giving the return support that given to them, this is it. I join all others here in wishing you all the best and hope everyone here gives you the break as long as you need it and DOES NOT whine etc! Perhaps you could post when you are back again. Did your mom manage to make her 90th birthday?

All the best.

Thanks so much, H25. Yes, she had a lovely 90th birthday last month, and a very kind friend in JOburg sent a magnificant birthday cake ( haven't found any good baker in Pretoria ) and she loved it. Only started significant fading in the last week or 2. Friday thought we'd lose her very quickly, but she had been over-sedated by an over-confident and under-experienced young doctor, and I had them stop the sedation and she seemed to be emerging abd coming back. Off to see her Saturday morning, and hope she'll be more herself. We hope if the pressure sores improve enough, we can take her home next week. Would keep my fingers crossed, but my typing is bad enough already !