Question
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/22

CS

Good morning CS, just popping in today to ask how you are? Hope not too many power cuts recently. Cant help but worry a little about you.

Thanks for your concern. Pleased I happned to pop in, too --- EVERY forum has been closed from 22 to January 2nd --- EXCEPT for this one, as the IT folks apparently boobed here, and forgot to close this one. As it is, due to earlier errors, I have to log in every minute to the Admin section to read and respond to queries. Any more of this and I'll be getting beyond paranoid !
But otherwise scraping by. No further power cuts so far, though Megamoggy was feeling so much better he has taken himself off on walkabout and has been gone for 2 nights now. Hope he comes back soon and doesn't miss his planned Christmas dinner !
I hope you are having a peaceful and merry Christmas ( somehow, merry sounds much nicer than happy, doesn't it ? ) !