Question
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/07

CS

One of the posts provided me with a serious trigger. Going to see shrink. will be leaving forum for a few days.

SOunds like a good idea to see the shrink --- and I hope you can use this discomfort and trigger as a breakthrough to get beyond all this. Good luck, and we loom forward to hearing from you again

3
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/07

Hope??? What trigger, what happened, what did I miss???? You can't leave me.... who will I tell about my disasterous blind date tonight to on Monday???

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/07

Hugs, Hope*

Reply to Maria
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/07

Hi Hope,

Are you referring to a post on this site or the other site you post.

Will miss your posts Hope, hopefully you will be back soon and feeling better.

Take care ((((hugs))))
me

Reply to anon