Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2007/11/28

CS

Hi CS,

Yep it is true...the aim is to set yourself free rather than to set the perpetrator or guilty party free. Yes it is important to do both, but in order for the healing process to even start, it has to begin with yourself. A very hard and emotional process and some days I just felt like giving up....
I'm still here and still married....In a way we managed to appreciate each other more and we both went for counselling. I have found something I love and live myself out by means of doing sport. I live first and foremost for myself, everyone else falls in line after that. It is about me and being happy and fulfilled in my life.
I've turned selfish, but in a good way....Was it meant to happen, no I don't ever want to think of it that way, but some good has come off it and I'm greatful for that.
The times I was almost drowning with no lifeguard in sight was pretty bad, but now I look back and realise that I have become a much stronger person.

Take care CS, glad to hear that you're doing fine.

LS

So right about starting within yourself. Can a person still self-incarcerated set anyone else free ? So pleased to hear about how you have gained strength, as you so richly deserve that. Sounds like you may have discovered the secret of what I call Altruistic Selfishness --- that without properly looking after yourself, you're not capable of really looking after anyone else, either

3
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/11/28

Very well thank you. Since I moved out from G (3 months ago) things have gone from bad to better (financially im in my mer in) but then one cannot have everything!

Charne is very happy, she's doing well on the epilepsy meds and and - just this sterelization thing that we have to get through....eish....

Ja wat die lewe skop ons maar, hoe ons die krag het om elke keer op te staan weet ek nie maar somehow doen ons ne?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Lonestar | 2007/11/28

Hi CP Mom,

I'm doing very well. Apart from my fair share of hardships I finally found purpose in life. Not always moonlight and roses, but that is part of the package. Never a dull moment I say. Been hectic at times as you can deduce from above, but you know what....I've made it.....helping others today to see the ray of sunlight amidst the clouds of thunder.

How are you doing ?
Been following a few of your posts a while back but eventually got side-tracked.

Kind regards and keep well,
LS

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: CP Mom | 2007/11/28

Hi Lonestar!

Good grief imagine running into you here? hee hee

I hardly have time anymore (or maybe it's because things are going well?)

How are you ?

Reply to CP Mom