Question
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/29

CS

Have you any idea why H24 do not implement a compulsory registration on these forums? It will cut out so much extra work for H24 (and you particularly) but more importantly, there'll be less abuse of people who are often very fragile.

As far as I know, the idea has been floated a number of times, and seriously considered. It actually involves quite a lot of extra labour all round, and there is a concern that it could discourage the very people in distress that come here wishing to be anonymous and seeking help or comfort. I also suspect that the tiny handful of really nasty folks ( a little nastiness goes a long way, as we all know ) would find their way round most systems.
I understand your point, but had to smile at your impkication that it's somehow better to be abused if at least you know who nis doing the abusing !
And as for the latter part of the "discussion" ? sigh
sigh

19
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/30

ROFLMAO! Hope your day gets much better Buzz Off. I'm buzzing off now.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz-off | 2007/05/30

Thank you CS. Hopefully this will be left at that. I agree with you on the "need to know who the abuser is" point - that is a bit laughable.

Reply to Buzz-off
Posted by: Buzz-off | 2007/05/30

Buzz... once again you are so quick to justify your actions and once again your ASSUMPTIONS have led you to put your foot in it again.

You addressed CS and at the same time you insulted people with your statement... so what part of the whole story don't you understand. And I see you aren't good at honesty because you so obviously want to exempt youself from any wrong-doing by affiliating me with some "coward club" whom you evidently had a disagreement with yesterday.

Stick to the point of this posting and don't drag other postings into this - you've been rude and insulting and no ASSUMPTION you make regarding CPM can justify your reply to my posting. In this case Buzz your ends does not justify the means.

You were way out of line and you are the Coward that cannot accept this.

Reply to Buzz-off
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/30

Buzz Off, you're tiresome and after all, I addressed CS asking a simple question without implicating anybody - you felt the need to respond using a derogatory nic which made me realize you're part and parcel of the coward club who so viciously attacked CP Mom yesterday.

You are a coward because you can't tell me what you did above, by using your real nic.

No use conversing any further, you've made up your mind and so have I.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz-off | 2007/05/30

My "overbearing" comment was after you called me and Anon cowards.. Scroll up and see who started name calling. And my comment was based on the way you come accross after your reply.

And as for CPMom and your posting yesterday ... you once again ASSUME that I posted under another alias yesterday. I read your posting here and I responded to your statement here and was not refering to a previous posting. I haven't read yesterday's posting.. but I will make a point of going to read it. However I can use the nick Buzz-off if I choose to and if your assumption was that was to insult you... let me leave you with this thought.

Don't always ASSUME and make allegations (seems you are quite good at this) ask the question direct. Why haven't you asked me directly if my nick was aimed at insulting you before you called me a coward.

So please be upfront and honest like you claim to be and don't point a finger at me when four fingers are pointing back at you.

Reply to Buzz-off
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/30

"Buzz Off" your alias is derogatory considering my regular nic, furthermore saying I have an overbearing, meddlesome and controlling attitude. You are rather insulting. But that's your opinion and I accept it. And my opinion is you are a coward because if you had a backbone you'd have told me what you think of me by using your regular nic.

It's no secret that CP Mom and I don't get on, but I will not keep quiet when cowards attack a person in their moment of need like you guys did on the Annex yesterday, so if sticking up for the underdog makes me "attacking" I can live with it. You obviously can't, and it's your problem, not mine.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz-off | 2007/05/30

And there was silence... no response...

I rest my case.

This is why I say people want to complain about others all the time but they are guilty of exactly the same thing- yet they are so quick to complain.

Enjoy your day CS.

I wouldn't even bother with a reply to Buzz posting.

Reply to Buzz-off
Posted by: Buzz-off | 2007/05/30

And there was silence... no response...

I rest my case.

Enjoy your day CS.

Reply to Buzz-off
Posted by: Buzz-off | 2007/05/30

You didn't insult others.. scroll up and see who you were calling a coward just because I raised my opinion and you don't recognize the nick.

And if you scroll up you will see that I DID NOT insult anybody .. on the contrary I shared my point of view yes but DID NOT insult anybody... so who is lying here.

You call me a coward because you didn't like my response.

Point proven = I don't share your sentiment therefore I'm subjected to your abuse.

CS-- this is typical of this user Buzz... like to attack and then justify her actions afterwards.
And whatever you do CS - do not disagree with her - less she call you a Coward too.

Reply to Buzz-off
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/30

Coward, the issue isn't using another nic, it's what you do with your alias - you being a point in case. The few occasions I've posted to CS using a different nic, was never to insult others, like you do.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz-off | 2007/05/30

Just a change to your nick hey buzz.. ooops... you only change your nick when it suits you... and nobody else on this site must dare do that... please CS...nag nag nag... let it stop they are changing nicks.... (pssst... CS... i do that too, but don't tell anybody)

HYPOCRITE !!! vs COWARD...

Reply to Buzz-off
Posted by: ?? | 2007/05/30

Yes Buz and you are a pimple... press press press....

same story over and over and over and over and over and over and over .... i want to be right i am right i am always right.... press press press...

Hope CS can tell us how to delete a user.

Reply to ??
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/30

LOL Coward - live with it because I'm here to stay for as long as it suits me, without any change to my personality.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz-off | 2007/05/30

If i'm a coward what does that make you - seeing you change your nick when you want to address a personal problem with CS.

People aren't aggresive they are just tired of your overbearing meddlesome and controlling attitude.

Press the same pimple a few times and you are likely to get an aggrevated rash.

Comprendo

Reply to Buzz-off
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/30

LOL - I asked CS a question and the two cowards that responded, just validated the reason for my question. I wonder why some people are so aggressive and angry? Hmmmm....

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz-off | 2007/05/30

This aint a private site that you can control.

Start your own site and put all the meganisms in place and let users register and see how many regulars will visit your site.

Accept that people won't always share your opinion and that is life... agreee to disagree and move on.

Reply to Buzz-off

If you want to post your problems public be prepared to get negative responses not just positive responses.

And as for knowing who is posting... that will never happen because people use these forums because of they can stay anonymous.

Its cyberspace and cybershrink... if you want privacy go pay a consultation fee and get the privilege of being private.

This is a forum and I don't think that you or any other person have the right to decide who can say what be it positive or negative.

Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/30

I'm sure it wouldn't eliminate abuse completely but will significantly reduce it, and at least you'll know whom you're abused by! As far as extra work is concerned, I'm sure H24 will have less work since I know many regulars are in telephonic and e-mail contact with them which surely causes them hassles?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/30

I really wish they would Buzzy - they say it is for time and admin reasons - but we could be required to log in to have access to the entire portal? I don't think it would stop the abuse and rantings though - it did not on the Idols/Block forums.

Reply to RMC