Question
Posted by: Twig | 2007/05/14

CS

Dear CS

I don’t know how to go on. I can’t remember anything. I can’t do my work. I’m desperate. I don’t know what to do anymore. It is becoming too much. I’m not depressed. I’m not high. I’m taking Urbanol. I’m taking sleeping tablets. I don’t know how much it will take to help. I can’t get away. I’m also taking Epitec, Wellbutrin and Risperdal for Bipolar Disorder. I’ve reduced the Wellbutrin and the Risperdal, but it doesn’t help. Inside I’m shivering. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hide it. I can’t face the day. I have to sit here and pretend everything is fine. I want to scream for help, and I can't afford to. I can't let anyone at work know how bad I feel.

This still sounds to me like a major cocktail --- Urbanol, sleeping meds, Epitec, Wellbutrin and Risperdal. If this is prescribed by a GP, he may be well out of his depthm and you need to see a good local psychiatrist for re-assessment. If this is prescribed BY a good local psychiatrist, maybe you need to see him for a re-assessment of your conditon and a re-consideration of the medication combinations.

1
Posted by: Me | 2007/05/14

go for councilling - i am sure you'll find their number somewhere on this page! I know the feeling. take care

Reply to Me