Question
Posted by: CPM | 2007/05/09

CS

Good grief Shrinky what's up on this site ? All the annex'ers come over or what ?

Don't worry you are the bestest, wonderfullist, sharpest person and I'll love you for eva..... no matter what they say about you...hee hee

Just kidding, have a good evening and glad you sorted Hellcom out!

Love mom

I'm always puzzled by people who absolutely insist on being annoyed, rather than simply going elsewhere. They remind me of an old, old story of the nasty old spinster who called the police to complain that the local kids were skinny-dipping in the nearby river and that this was greatly upsetting her. When the police came, they found she lived a couple of blocks away from the river, and they asked her how the naked kids could so upset her. She took them upstairs and demonstrated how, if she climbed on two chairs and crouched on the top of her wardrobe, with a pair of binoculars, she could definitely see them and was outraged by this.
Guys, if you don't like my comments, you are entitled to your opinion --- but put down the binoculars and climb down from the wardrobe, and spend your time somewhere else !

2
Posted by: the other Hope | 2007/05/09

I would also agree. The critisism of CS is very unfair.

Reply to the other Hope
Posted by: H25 | 2007/05/09

Hi CP Mom

I couldn't agree more! I just saw them now (Wed even) - haven't read them yet but anyone who "rips CS to pieces" or the like should go find someone else who will provide dedicated, FREE, professional advice!

Reply to H25