Question
Posted by: H25 | 2007/04/05

CS

CS

How are u doing? Did you have your staples out yet? If so did you count them?! It surely must be more comfortable without them! I found that so when I had mine out when I had my kidney op - but then I did have a lot of them!

I really enjoy reading postings here, especially your professional, obvious caring advice (yes there are some people here who have irritated me, especially when you were away, but then I try to ignore them). I love your sense of humour and witty comments too! it really does help one get through the day!

I hope you get to have a relaxing weekend with family and friends and Megamoggy!

Hi H25,
I am now officially unstapled. Forgot to count 'em, but there were an awful lot. Looks, judging by the scar, like around 30. Yes, hoping for a peaceful weekend, to start catching up on the backlog of chores arising from the times off ill !