Question
Posted by: C | 2007/04/04

CS

CS, hi. Listen, I don't know what's real . I hear footsteps in the house, I go look. There's nothing. It happens again, and again. I now ignore them. BVut what if thei'r real and there really is someone. I hear them now walking on the wooden floor upstairs. Outside too. They come through the bushes, breaking twigs as they go. Closer and then there he standss, by the windowe. Looking at me. There. Gone. I'm scared, but I m not sure if it's happening or not CS. It stopped craling on me. At least they're gone. Voices too are futher away. Not here by my ears. Can't make out what they're saying. That's good. It just feels there's someone present. I heqar them. They're everywhere.

I think we've been here before. This sort of sense of a presence, and hallucinatons, are troubling, and just MUST be discussed fully with your own shrink, who can take every relevant factor into account in planning how best to help you to deal with this.
I'm pleased that this nasty episode seems to have passed, but you need to discuss it in detail with your shrink, maybe even showing him a copy of your postings, to work on how to prevent such events in the future

4
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/05

...and I'm afraid of insects??? No can you imagine how I would have freaked out if I were you??

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/05

Now this is really weird!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: C. | 2007/04/05

Hi CS.
I have no idea what happened yesterday. When I look at these posts now I can hardly believe I posted them. I feel good this morning. Clear and sane. Just for the record, I do hit my daughter, but really only pats on the diaper. I will NEVER hit to hurt, just so she can understand I'm serious and won't take any talk-back or naughtyness. She can be very trying, but overall she's a great kid. The feeling of wanting dope is also gone now. Praise the Lord.
Anyway, nice day to you.

Reply to C.
Posted by: C | 2007/04/04

Christ, just had the worst episode with my lo. She tries me CS. I hit her about 6 times. It bothers me that it dont bother me. Not her eyes can make me weak. Not anything . She tries me. I can't go on like this. I alredy decided to get some dope tomorow. Fuc it. id ratrher be happy and see shit than scared and maybe irational i dont know. Need to feel better. Soberness doewns go down ewll with me. Not in this state. Shit. Alcohol dont wotk. Nothing makes me smile. I play with her, enjoy it, but I go bonkers if shes like that. Cant do it. Need help.

Reply to C