Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2007/03/06

CS

Dear CS
I’m so sorry to hear you're ill. My best wishes for a speedy recovery. We are going to miss you!

Than ks so much El-Jo --- it really is good to hear from you again. Hope things are going tolerably well at your side. Yes, I've just ( 3.30 pm ) spoken to our editor at H24, and agree to keep the forum open, but I won't be answering any messages posted between now and my return. Go well, folks !

3
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/06

Well, he could just close the forum if he wanted but looks like he is keeping it open for us junkies....

Reply to RMC
Posted by: El-Jo | 2007/03/06

Hi CP Mom
CS is baie siek. Sien post 1528. Ek kom maar min hier. Ek probeer hard om op my werk te konsentreer. Hoop dit gaan baie goed met jou.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: CP Mom | 2007/03/06

Hi EL-Jo - kan nie glo en "vind" jou hier nie! Hoop alles gaan ok.

Wat is fout met CS?

Reply to CP Mom