Question
Posted by: Twig | 2007/03/01

CS

Dear CS
Thank you very much for all your help! I’m so sorry for posting all those weird messages. My condition has improved a great deal in the past two days. I believe the difference has been made by the increase in the Risperdal. I shouldn’t have listened to the pharmacist who told me I shouldn’t take the Risperdal at all, because I’m already taking a lot of meds. Well here I am, a different person, though it two weeks before my condition improved. I still think I’m taking a lot of meds, but I am more at peace with it, and the diagnosis (Bipolar II), since I've seen another shrink for a second opinion.

Thanks for sharing your good news, Twig. I have seen some really good results with Risperdal in a number of conditions, and I'm pleased to hear it seems to be helping you. From the sound of it, the "different person" you are, is a nice person to be