Question
Posted by: Twig | 2007/02/26

CS

I don’t know what to do. I think I’m cracking. I’m afraid to see my shrink. It feels as though everything that is holding me together is going to collapse when I see him. Is it possible that something like that can happen?

Don't be afraid of your shrink --- he's there to help you to fix your cracks. What on earth does he do that makes you feel scared and damaged ? IF he really is so unpleasant to work with, well, get another, for a second opinion, and work with him or her instead.

1
Posted by: Twig | 2007/02/26

Perhaps I have to hide until this feeling goes away. I can’t allow myself to slip.

Reply to Twig