Question
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/12

CS.

Hi CS.
It's cold, wet and windy here today and to make things worse, our power was off from 21:00 last night till 15:45 this afternoon. Some cable had to be 'replaced'. Was probably stolen. Or mr. President may have needed the power for his electric jet, lol.
Anyway, still clean. Haven't smoked dope for 5 days and feeling great. Have today and tomorrow off since lecturers are running course. Did feel like going to my dealer (should I call him x-dealer) but thought better of it. Very proud of myself for staying put.
Also gave up siggies for exacly 10 hours, but took up again. No biggie, just another project for the future. Also had a radical hair cut, much shorter and two-toned. Red / Subtle Purple glow on top and brown at the ends, Looks much better, more healthy.
I'm also losing weight at such a speed, I'm almost getting worried. Lost 4 kg's during the past week. Might be something wrong so I'll go the doc sometime for a check-up.
My daughter slept with us for the first time, ever, and let me tell you, she's a real little gladiator in her dreams. I gor it in the face and tummy a few times and hubby got a few too, he took off her shoes for protection! Ouch.
Going for a gastroscopy (NOOOOO!) sometime next week, and dreading it every minute, but must do something about my lazy (or non-functioning) insides. You see?, I have plenty reason to be full of shait. lol
College is going well, enjoying it a bit more. Writing 2 exams in the following weeks. Practical. I hate practical.
Seeing shrink tomorrow, last time I was there we spoke about obsessions, and would you know, now I'm obsessed again, about 2 specific makes of cars! Nissan Hardbody 4x4 and Toyota Hilux! Huh? Very turned off though if a woman drives them. That's not cool.
Anyway, I'll write again soon.
Lots of soberness,
Clueless.
xxx

Ah, the wonders of modern technology ! BUT --- hearty congratulations --- 5 days clan of dope and feeling fine ! Excellent ! And presumably saved the high costs of rehab. By now the weed must be out of your system chemically, and its only the trace of the IDEA of smoking it that remains to be dealt with. Ciggies can be a later step --- dont try to do everything at once ! Do have a medical checkup on the weight-loss --- did the weed maybe make you extra hungryu for weight-producing snacks ? And college going well too --- superb ! Souds like you will have some rather good news for the shrink when you see him tomorrow ! If you really have to be obsessed, at least choose very safe things to get obsessed about. Stay sober --- congratulations, now nearly Clued Up

1
Posted by: shooter | 2006/07/12

Yo lapdog,

Good to catch you on the site...mmmnnn, was the dope for pain control? if so did the weed work? thinking of trying it thru a hubbly bubbly...mite relieve the cranial pains, mite not, nuthin ventured, etc.

Stick to toyota, better built, better mechanicals & resale value. WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT OTHERS THINK when youre driving a 4x4, its jus envy say I.

Sex drugs & alcohol ...always good at times. lol

ciao

Reply to shooter