Question
Posted by: Pencil | 2006/04/20

CS

Hi CS, it's me again.
Just wanted to touch base. I overwhelmed with happiness as to how well the meds is working. Remember how I was afraid to continue with it, when I was still suffering from the initial side-effects? I'm so happy that I'm still taking them, it's really helping me to stay strong and stay in control and to have made the decision to leave him once and for all. I'm not even close to being as sad as I was last time, I'm not anxious, I'm not even worried. This is my decision, I'm fine with it and I'm excited about my future and whoever else that's going to cross my path!
Just wanted to thank you also for always giving great advice, and always being patient with me, and the rest of us on the forum.
Hope you're doing very well...
Pencil

Hi Pencil, Thanks for getting back to us --- so pleased to hear that you are happy on your meds now. You seem to be describing the sorts of effects that any doc hopes for when prescribing those meds. Hope this continues to translate into positive and successful decisions, and a happier future

1
Posted by: Delene | 2006/04/20

pencil!!!, ive obviously been missing allot. Didnt know that you have left him after all. although I am sorry that it didnt work out, I am greatful that after all this time you got the courage together to do what was very obviously needed. I am very sure that there will still come times that you wil get very sad, perhaps lonely, but hopefully you will remain strong & that you will really put your own well being first. Good luck with you future that you are so excited about. I hope that it will give you much deserved happyness.

D
xx

Reply to Delene