Question
Posted by: Regular | 2006/04/18

CS

Dear CS
I see our old ‘friend’, HomoeoPsych, the devotee of hypnosis, is at it again. Spouting his theories behind your back. Somehow he reminds me of a psychologist I’ve seen once. This psychologist tried to convince me that by hypnotising me he might be able to cure me from Bipolar Disorder. Fortunately I was so agitated at the time that I couldn't even sit still. This psychologist is extremely jealous and resentful of my psychiatrist for one. I can remember him asking me if I knew that my psychiatrist tends to become manic. Something I definitely didn’t need to know. Since then I can’t stop myself from checking for any signs of manic behaviour every time I visit my psychiatrist.

yes, I notice he has crawled back. Thanks for advising me. Doesn't he remind you of Osama Bin Foreskin who used to go on and on and on about how circumcision caused every problem of mankind, including Global Warming ? Notice how this zealous hypnotist so carefully avoids posting where I am likely to see his comments and respond to them ( too late, I have responded to his last diatribe, too ) --- but he completely avoids offering any helpful advice to anyone with any real problem ? Any psychologist who tried to convince you that hyypnosis could cure Bipolar Disorder should have been reported to the authorities for dangerous practice, and also for spreading rumours about your own psychiatrist. Professional jealousies are never supposed to be brought into discussions with patients in that way. I do't suppose the hypnotist chose to reveal his own psychopathology ? No, I thought not....