Question
Posted by: Wit Zombie | 2006/04/07

CS

Howzit, China-San. Ek sien hulle het hard op jou tone getrap daar by die HP Sous. Jeez, jyt hulle nou goed gedonner.

So bly ek was nie die laaitie in jou skool wat besluit het om jou rugbybal met n naald in my skoen te skop nie.

RESPECT!

Ja, I much prefer those Woolworths souse, I think.
Its just annoying when you get someone so young and full of himself, like over-stuffed boerewors spilling out of its skin, who hasn't even bothered to actually read a major textbook, but selectively quoting the student synopsis, tries to lecture a prof on stuff I taught his teachers about, and to tell me what friends of mine said, while energetically misquoting the dead who can't correct him themselves.
But isn't it the same in all fields of work ? Never get your hair cut by the barber who qualified last week and is wondering why he hasn't yet been called by the Nobel Prize Committee ( [presumably expecting the Hair Piece prize ? ) ; beware the architect, car mechanic, cook, whatever, who is drunk with delight at how much he thinks he knows, and hasn't yet been sobered up by enough experience to recognize how very much he doesn 't know.

1
Posted by: stompie | 2006/04/07

WZ

Hope that made u think.. Please sober up.

Reply to stompie