Question
Posted by: Wit Zombie | 2006/04/03

CS

Yes, China-San. Het jy die f1 gekyk? Hoe gaan dinge otherwise?

I'm very peeved that I missed this one ( I had a pet peeve, but he used to peeve on the carpet...) --- I must confess I would have enjoyed watching Schumaker drive into a wall. Almost as much as if Shane Warne had been in the same vehicle. ( Can you imagine that so many people paid thousands of rands a head for "An Evening with Shane Warne" ? mI
d almost pay extra for an evening without him... Ach, otherwise getting by. Good to hear from you again. Is it just me, or are our usually helpful and loquacious readers contributing less of their usual useful comments to uestions today ?