Question
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

CS.

HI CS had lunch hours ago (ya i remembered i have to eat) but i just dont know feels like a dead place in my life . dont wanna do nuthin, go nowhere, be wiff ppl or family...just feel like lying down...soooo flat.

Hope the walk, the bath, and all these excellent messages, helped !

5
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

fin/ex thanks for the ((HUG)) feels good soooooooo have one back (((HUG)))

Reply to shooter
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

frusty, i think i'll try that tonite, a bath might be good idea. maybee take a long walk befroe the bath.

tina, i took 3 weeks between jobs earlier this year. hoping to make amsterdam (europe) in september2006. working all but the public holidays & sundays

Reply to shooter
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/14

hey shooter
that dead place - you can bring it back to life - well most of it, i think.
a part of us does die in this life by what is dished out to us and what we take.....but it's like your cake, shooter....all the ingredients aren't always lekker to get to the final whole one.
i hope you feel better soon.
and yes try a bubble bath or just checking out a magic sunset.
and ps. it's that time of the year.... so many feeling flat, exhausted, enough already - me one of them. hope you get some me time and soon recharged. in the meantime here's a ((hug)).

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Tina | 2005/12/14

Its the end of the year, most people feel flat and out at this time. Are you taking a break and going on holiday?

Reply to Tina
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Hey Shooter, hope you don't mind me butting in here, but it sounds like you just need a bit of self time. Doesn't a nice hot bubble bath appeal to you?

Reply to Frusty