Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

CS

Morning CS. Hope you have a lovely day shopping today. Don't forget to get CS-kitten something special for under the tree.

What tree ? Got her someting yesterday, but will have to work hard to keep it iden till Christmas day !
We had such long debates over what to call it, and tried many names to see what interested it. I wish I'd thought of CP. We tried Sooty, and Snowy ( which is perverse for a 90 % black cat ), and Mittens ( for the white paws ), and Groucho ( for her large moustache ), but ended up with Cheeky, which describes her absolutely central character and the centrally organizing feature of her life.

7
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/14

Good luck Jakes. Will be thinking of you at 3pm.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/14

Shall i wear a red carnation?

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/14

Might see you there, Jakes...

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/14

Goood mornin also to you. You sound like youv'e a spring day.

Today at 3pm have to see wifes shrink with her. Wife didnot want it, wanted to wait until next year. Shrink thought it was time (eventually) We had a bad verbal scrap last night so it wasn't nice. We are going.

Today is also my last day in office until 4/1/2006. I am going to rest. We leave for Sedgefield on Saturday.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2005/12/14

I think CS will call his kitty Snowy.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

Cats name is CP - Cyber -|- .

Good morning Rusty...

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Karen | 2005/12/14

Good thought Frusty, have fun CS!

BTW, what is CS-kitten's name, just out of interest?

Reply to Karen