Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2005/12/09

CS

Dear CS

How are you?

Please forgive me for posting those stupid messages yesterday. I think the reason why I'm currently not feeling well is because I keep on forgetting to take all my meds. I'll be more careful from now on. Hopefully it will stop me from making such a fool of myself.

Thanks for a great forum. You're brilliant!

Dear El-Jo,
In all the time we've known you, you haven't posted one single stupid message yet. You're right that it is important to take one's meds, and to be sure one takes them in the right dose, at the right time, etc. You haven't yet made a fool of yourself, and I don't believe that you could. And yes, the forum is great --- because of brilliant regulars like you and many others

1
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/09

i have to agree with CS........ never anything stupid said at all.... just carry on posting about ... whenever you want....

Reply to ...