Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2005/12/08

CS

Dear CS
You are right of course. Posting on the forum does help, but I always feel guilty about the things I’ve said. Your advice and comments really means a lot to me though.
Reality really bites. It shook the foundations of my comfort zone. Everything I’ve been trying to keep together is crumbling in front of my eyes. I’ve tried very hard, but the worsening situation is getting to me. What horror next? I know I can drink as many pills as I want and it won’t change anything. I wonder if I stop taking my meds if it will make it any difference. To be honest I think I'm taking meds not for an illness, but to cope with a situation I can't handle.

Il-Jo, we have known you for quite a time, an you have never said anything that you deserve to feel guilty about. Pills can be very helppful, but personal and direct counselling is also necessary, to enhance one's coping skills.

1
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

I must be honest with you, El-Jo, I am not a person who believes in medication, but I do know that in certain circumstances they are necessary. So please DO NOT just go off you meds. Speak to your doctors first, get a back-up system in place as well, before you even think about it.

Reply to Frusty