Question
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/02

CS

Me Again!! - Hello :)

This is a bit of a strange question... and have been thinking about whether I should ask or not... but here goes anyway! Not long after your birthday someone on the forum sent you some whiskey, and I seem to remember that you had posted your email address in a response somehwhere... with all the strange hoaxes that go on... I might be mistaken about all of that... but I have searched for that post and I can't find it... the archive isn't exactly very user friendly....

I was wondering if you could post it again... I know it is a risky thing though... but thought that the least I could do is ask... and then leave it up to you :-)

Hope you have a peaceful weekend... at least you'll get some rest with there being less posts after a really hectic forum week!
Also hope you're feeling much better!

I don't recall posting my email address, but the Health24 staff are usually sensible about giving it to anyoen with a good reason for contacting me. Actually, no whisky arrived, but the way --- I don't know if it hasn't been sent yet, or if someone else drank it en route ! Feeling a bit better with the clear and cooler weather --- hope you have a great weekend, too.

4
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/04

Thanks.... I will give them a call tomorrow and take it from there.

Reply to ...
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/04

Hi ... , what a thoughtful deed.

I had to search for it myself, and all I could come up with, is the following:-

Postal address: Health24, P.O. Box 2271, Cape Town, 8000

Street address: Health24, Naspers Centre, 40 Heerengracht, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa

Tel: +27 21 406-3224 Health24.com Webmaster

Fax: +27 21 406-3459

Speak to you tomorrow!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/04

Hi Buzz

Thanks.... Yes... I do remember that is was Jenny aka Nadine that had said she would send him whisky... it caused quite a stir in the forum at the time. I also remember just before that a CS post with the email address, specifically related to the whisky - but it might have all been some kind of hoax which I just didn't realise at the time... I'm doing okay thanks. No problems at all!! The meds, as promised, have enabled me to sleep!

I wanted CS's email because I also wanted to send him a gift!!! He has been so helpful, to me and others, and I wanted to say a meaningful thank you.

There used to be someone on the forum - I think before your time (Captured Angel / Michelle), who committed suicide... but I remember giving money to an animal shelter charity (to do with cats - can't recall the name now)... as a gift to CS! I thought that was so awesome of her... but I really would love to send him something!!

I was thinking of sending it to H24's offices - but I don't know if it would get to CS... Also... how exactly do you contact H24? I am having a dof moment most probably, but I can't find their contact details... can you see it??

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Reply to ...
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/04

... , CS might not remember, but he did supply his e-mail address a while ago, when he asked if any of us know a good lawyer. I think that posting was deleted later.

The whiskey offer was from Jenny (aka Nadine), can't imagine that anybody on this forum would be in possession of CS' physical address, so it must have been a joke!

I think Health24 would give you CS' address if you explained your situation. Like CS said, they're sensible and would help where they can. I can understand why CS does not publicise his e-mail address, can you imagine if some of the nuts on this forum, start pestering him?

Are you okay?

Reply to Buzz