Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

CS???????

Hey, CS! Where are you today? Have they taken your pc away from you? Has your electricity been cut? Was your bath of whiskey too deep and you had to drink your way out of it?

My usual shopping and chores day. Still don't know if they reconnected the water, as it may be on, or still off while we drain the tank in the roof. Needing many more bottles of good whisky before we could fill the bath !

6
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/23

nmun, didnt see anyone being demanding.

We wondered like we wonder about other regulars as well.
I'm sure he appreciates that we think about him & dont see it the way you just described.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: NMUN | 2005/11/23

The REAL regulars will have noticed by now, that the CS 'disappears' between Tuesday morning and Thursday morning, stealing away to live his own life.

How dare he have a life of his own. What effrontery - he should be here at your beck and call to receive your pointless and problem-free postings.

Reply to NMUN
Posted by: Bee | 2005/11/23

He always used to take a Wednesday off for personal things.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

I do know that yesterday he was having problems with his utility bill that he had paid and they said he had not, which is my reference to the whiskey bath. So maybe he has gone to sort it out.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/23

He has been rather quiet yeah...shame, must be busy.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/23

i think he is busy doing his Survivor write up....... well.. at least I HOPE he is.........

Reply to ...