Question
Posted by: wondering | 2004/10/11

cs

HI
Please can you assist me. I keep on feeling there is something missing and I can not put my finger on what it is. I have been devorced and on my own for 2 years. I then met a wonderful guy and we have been tohether for 10 months already. We recently got engaged, are in the process of buying a house. Got our two dogs we want last week for the house. I am in the process of changing jobs and reporting to a new manager from next month. Last week my fiancee let me know on number 99 that he is going for drinks via sms because he says I get upset and he does not like dealing with me then. (well he did get home almost normal time anyway because I was not happy about it- according to him) The problem is I never rant and rave or are abuse to him in any way so I can not understand why he does do it on number 99. I do not mind if he goes out after work but expect him home at a reasonable time, I do get upset at times especially if I had planned something for the evening and have told him that. When I ask him what is wrong he just keeps quiet and does not like confrontation i.e dealing with the problem and discuss it. Well last week I got the silent treatment and a cold shoulder from him because he was upset because I was not happy that he had gone out. There were a lot of cercimstances surrounding this as to why I had been upset but I did expect him home at the time he had said he will be home. When asked about the cold shoulder he denied it and advised that he is a bit "scared" of me. Gees I do not know why.. I was very hurt about the cold shoulder and silent treatment. He also has a problem were he has erectile disfunction at times and that does not bother me overly much, it is just he feels that I want sex most of the time and he can not meet my demands. I feel like a sex maniac at times and do not want to start anything. He does not have a problem though if we watch an x rated film.He says he does love me very much and all the little things he does do prove that. It is just I have this disatisfaction feeling and I can not define it.

I know nothing of the 99 issue ; but wouldn't a spot of relationship counselling be useful here ?

2
Posted by: cs | 2004/10/12

shaun - it is the last minute

Reply to cs
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/11

Eehhh, excuse my ignorance, but what is number 99?

Shaun

Reply to Shaun