Question
Posted by: Enough | 2007/12/10

Crying destroying Family

My constant crying is driving my family mad. I cannot help it though. Everything is just getting too much and I get so frustrated that I just cry. I dont ever tell anyone why cos no one cares and no one understands but I am sure that I am driving my husband and child MAD. What can I do to stop crying?

YOu wCan help it and stop, but you probably need some help to do so. See a good local psychiatrist ( or at the very least, a good GP ) for a full assessment and treatment advice. CBT counselling would help you not to NEED other people to understand or care, and to find far more useful ways of dealing with frustration than crying

1
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/10

Excessive crying can be a symptom of depression. See your gp for a good checkup and referral to a psychologist for an assessment and therapy.

Reply to Maria