Question
Posted by: sad | 2007/06/07

crying

im curious as to why does crying help me become less sad and tense

Nobody knows for sure. The traditional point of view would be that it seems to be related to emotional release in the sense of giving us a way to express sorrow , but I have seen some articles suggesting that it may also have a chemical aspect, including a release within tears of some substances that otherwise contribute to feeling bad. I'll look into it, and if I find something good on this, I'll do an article for H24 on this topic. Thanks for suggesting it

1
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/08

http : // findarticles . com / p / articles / mi_m0826 / is_n6_v8 / ai_12930434

Just take out the spaces. Nice article on crying.

Reply to C.