Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/06/15

Crying

It's going to be a loooooooooong weekend. Porra left me ......

Not true, and shame on the person who thought it smart or clever to post such a bogus message

17
Posted by: swan | 2005/06/16

Ha Ha Ha, why worry joy youth day - with babes or guys close by.

Reply to swan
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/06/15

Paris - we gotto face life with this. hang in

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/06/15

This forum is getting pathetic. I cant believe there is still so much bitchiness and rudeness.

Really, i wish the ugly people would just go away.

I dont frequent this forum as often as i used to because of this.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Smaarties | 2005/06/15

...get a life Anon, I dont have time for that. If I want a gud laugh I wud use my nick name not CP MOM's.

Reply to Smaarties
Posted by: Karen | 2005/06/15

Point taken Anon, just wish some people would grow up.

By the way, I don't think you can compare freindship with our Government.

Reply to Karen
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/06/15

Viva??

Reply to Powerpuff

Paris, Powerpuff, Karen, you guys just get over yourselves. We all know CP MOM, wouldnt dare post the fact that Porra left her on this forum, knowing well that she must just make her enemies(by the way including me) happy. We all know that this is someone bored at working, and justing needing a good laugh and to cause some trouble here. Probably Smaarties or some other bored person.

I think you should have just ignored this, but obviously you guys want to show how supportive and "best buddies" you are with CP Mom. You almost reacted the same way as the ANCYL and YCL did on the Zuma saga. Sometimes you just need to ignore these things.

Posted by: Bee | 2005/06/15

This isn't true.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Jemma | 2005/06/15

Who ever you are who posted under CP Mom's name. Do you really wish for her and Porra to break-up? Would this have made your week-end to know that she broke up? Shame, you must be a very lonely, fustrated, desperate person.

I feel sorry for you. Can't be nice to find your kicks on other peoples missary.

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: Karen | 2005/06/15

Just got an SMS from CP Mom, she left work at 14:00 and did not post this message!

However did, unfortunately for you, we are a lot closer than you think, something you are missing out on, freindship.

Reply to Karen
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/06/15

HA! I knew it! probably Me

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/06/15

The Porra has not left CP Mom. Who ever you are posting as CP Mom, please do us a favour and grow up.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: sharkey | 2005/06/15

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA FUNNY!!!!!!! is someone having an identity crisis????
I work with CP MOM and know for a fact that it's someone posting under her name as she and Porra just left for a romantic w.end away (for his birthday today) Things are very wel between them. And who doesn't have up's and downs in a relationship anyway???
So who ever you are (posting under mom's name) get a life cause obviously you have nothing better to do today.

Reply to sharkey
Posted by: Kate | 2005/06/15

Here we go again......goodie, our daily instalment of the importance of someones love life. Groan......

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/06/15

is this the real CP Mom?

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: Lola | 2005/06/15

WHAT!!!

What happened CP?

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Dot dot | 2005/06/15

what do you mean he left you ?? What happened ?? I thought you sorted out the problems ...

Reply to Dot dot