Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/09

Crunch Weekend

Unbeknown to me, my eldest son (call him P – 25 yrs) confronted this person and apparently had quite a bit to say to her. I think he suspects what happened, but is not sure. He just knows that she is manipulative and is interfering and he also threatened to get the youngest (still a minor) legally involved. The result was much consternation and a declared suspension of all contact between them, mainly because I was now removed from this equation. My wife has indicated that she would like to go with on holiday. I do not have a problem as long as we do not take a passenger. Chances of a beginning of reconciliation are then better and when we’re back we will have a clearer picture of where we are going. This weekend will be the crunch for decisions.

P has also decided that he would stay and look after the house and that the youngest would take a friend (this is good). P is planning on having a ball with his friends. Just hope the place will still be in one piece. Only thing is he will leave for UK in Jan 2006 – bit sad.

Well, well, so there was more going on than meets the eye --- and maybe a chance a least for a less lonely and maybe more promising Christmas and New Year ? Maybe just plan with P which type of Ball he will have !

2
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Jakes this news has made my day. It really looks like things might just be on the up for you. I will cross my fingers and toes and pray that it does. I know you still love your wife with every beat of your heart, dispite what she has done to you and I am sure that there are a lot of your friends on the forum that will be praying for you.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/09

Hi Jakes

Did you read my reply to your'e posting yesterday about "bedtime stories" The son is beginning to shine for you again. I am happy for you and I really really hope that things will work out for you...have a nice day

Reply to ZeeZee