Question
Posted by: jeff | 2007/03/12

crooked penis

i'm 20and i've a crooked penis almost similar to a banana. is it normal?what is the cause and what can i do to rectify the problem?also doesn't it affect sex? pliz i really need help

Expert ImageArchive

Good morning Jeff

Some men do have a penis that is shaped to one side. If it is bothering you, please see a Urologist. It should not affect sex or sexual pleasure, but see thge specialist for professional advice.

Mike Lacey-Smith
Life Coach for Men

2
Posted by: AR | 2007/03/28

Not true that a bent penis doesn't matter. It maters to the woman.

Because My husband's penis bends down, even when erect, he can only hit my G-spot rear entry. Day after day after day. Very frustrating as he has almost no creativity regarding sex AT ALL!

Reply to AR
Posted by: gogo | 2007/03/12

It is absolutely normal there is nothing wrong with this, and it won't effect your sex life, promise

Reply to gogo