Posted by: Hilda | 2008/09/05

Cronic Imflammation

What will happen if you have cronic inflammation for longer than a year, and nothing helps for it. I have been drinking celebrex 1 - 100mg per day, but it does not keep the inflammation away. The latest blood results also showd that my RBC was 5.63, WBC - 13.5, Neutrophils - 9.37, Eusophils - 0.49 and Basophils 0.04. What causes the elevated white cells to be so high.

Thank you for visiting

Please be so kind as to advise where you have the chronic inflammation, in order for me to provide you with a good explanation.

There are a multitude of reasons for a white cell count to be this high, consisting mostly of Neutrophils. There might be chronic infection somewhere in your body. I recommend that you consult an internal specialist regarding your problem.

Posted by: Hilda | 2008/09/09

The inflammation is in my chest bones, and I cronically have got sinus infections.

Reply to Hilda