Question
Posted by: mands | 2008/01/16

Crohn's

My husband has just been diagnosed with Crohn's. Apart from the medication what would be the best diet that he should follow. Would we have to change our whole way of life as far as eating habbits are concerned

Dear Mands
Because of the seriousness of your hubby's condition, I would recommend that he should consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). To read more about Crohn's disease and diet, click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then do Search with 'Crohn's disease' as I have written articles on the dietary aspects of this condition.

1
Posted by: Kitt | 2008/02/05

My fiance has Crohn's. I'm having problems accepting his condition. I love him but I'm very worried about our kids getting it. What are the chances that our kids will be fine and how do I support him during this time. I feel helpless.

Reply to Kitt