Question
Posted by: SANMAN | 2005/06/10

Cremora is it good or bad for you.

Hello Doc
I have heard that having Cremora in your coffee is not good,Is this true.I prefer to use cremora rather than fresh milk,I normally use 4 teaspoons a day of cremora,should i cut down or continue.

Thx

Dear Sanman
Coffee creamers contain quite a high saturated fat content and may still contain trans-fatty acids which are potentially harmful. It is better to cut down your intake if possible. Rather use fat-free milk instead.

13
Posted by: Florence | 2016/04/20

I used to like my coffee with cremora but lately I'm so disappointed with the new taste n smell of cremora it's unbearable. I'm now using allies brow Brown

Reply to Florence
Posted by: Pauline | 2015/08/31

I prefer the old test this new test is so bad now im using fresh milk

Reply to Pauline
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/27

Does cremora affect man's libido

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/15

As humans we crave salty, fatty foods and sweet foods. Cremora has that fatty and sweet part. Tastes great, but seem to have the nutritional qualities of granulated cooking oil covered in powdered sugars. It is also overly processed and thus potential poison.

Posted by: kamva sirhala | 2015/07/04

Hey doctor i have big problem too i love to drink coffee with creamora like 4 times per day so i'd like to ask,is it bad for my diet?

Reply to kamva sirhala
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/08

I didn´t know, but I had headache and nauses every Sunday. I foud out thait it was cremora in my coffee. I just drink coffe when I go to the university on Sundays. I decide to drink the coffee without cremora and now I do not have that problem. This is not good for our health. I tell you that , because I do not want you suffer like me. Esther

Posted by: Pierre | 2015/04/05

Doctor, I have a huge problem. I crave Cremora and spend a great deal of my salary buying boxes and boxes of the evil stuf! I eat it straight from the box!!! How do I get to stop? Please help, I am desperate!!!

Reply to Pierre | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/25

You need professional help, please go see a psychiatrist!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/27

Im pregnant and I crave a lot of creamora lately, so I end up eating it with a spoon without even mixing it with water, is that bad for the baby?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/20

hey guys does cremora have effects on babies

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/06

O my goodness Solly, just make sure before you speak! Think the "Cremoralins" has already gotten to the top part!

Posted by: Yolanda | 2014/02/04

I think that could be the problem to my skin breaking out on my face. Gonna stop Cremora immediately...

Reply to Yolanda
Posted by: Solly | 2005/06/10

Sanman

Cremora is man made. Don't know what terrible chemicals are in there but don't take the stuff. Consider it plastic milk and that is so bad for the digestive system, milk is also not good for adult humans as the enzymes that break down milk only exist in our bodies until three years of age therefore milk products stay in the system for much much longer and begin to rot. One gets all kinds of ailments from that (skin rashes) stomach problems etc. Rather don't take anything in your tea or coffee.

Solly

Reply to Solly