Question
Posted by: marion | 2007/12/06

creme de la mer

Doctor,what is your opinion on creme de la mer and is the cream really worth the hefty pricetag?
Thank you for your time

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Marion, thank you for the question.

I am a firm believer that one does not need to spend a large amount of money to get good quality topical products that ultimately have anti-ageing benefits to our skin.
Unfortunately, Crème De La Mer, do not list their ingredients used, so I can not answer your question from a scientific point of view. I do see a number of patients who swear that the cream works, so my advice is if you can afford it, then give it a try and let us know how it works.