Question
Posted by: starfish | 2004/10/01

credit bureau

is it posible to look up my credit profile with the credit bureau. i tried to open up a bank acc but they turned me down coz i was listed as a bad payee at the cb. but i managed to apply for a cell phone contract just last month.

Expert ImageArchive

My suggestion is that you work through your Bank to get clearance on your name again.

3
Posted by: starfish | 2004/10/05

i don't have a fax number but how about i give you my cell number? then i can sms u my email address?

thanks

Reply to starfish
Posted by: Michellej | 2004/10/04

Phone 021 409 7000 / 082 826 0591 Lee Adams

Reply to Michellej
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/10/04

Yes you can do it. I did it last week. What is you fax number because I cannot e-mail you the information. The site sees it as an advertisement.

Reply to Michelle