Question
Posted by: 1t | 2007/07/31

creator of my own problems

hi i know it sound stupid but i did it and now paying for it. i fell in luv my ex-boyfreind when i was 15 that was 1998, things went well for us i was introduced to his family came close to his sisters and mother untill when we tried to concieve a baby from the 2001 but we couldnt he was so desparate and it realy got into me to do something about it and maybe that is were my thoughts were wrong,i then slept with my childhood boyfreind and got pragnant strange thing i was not happy though i said i am doing it for him but i was wrong i lived with guilt throughout my pragnancy.

i decided to tell him when the was born i couldnt live with it coz i was now in a stage where i wanted to let my baby and i die to escape the results of my stupid actions. now that we broke up it is so defficult to forgive myself please help coz God wont forgive me if i dont. cannt move on with my life,love him and loving him the way i do got me into this mess.......HOW CAN I FORGIVE MYSELF

It always amazes me, considering the unavoidable problems life throws at us, how hard some people work at creating unnecessary and complex problems. See a good local counsellor and start trying to sort this out, both inbterms of forgiving yourself ( remaining unforgiving of yourself benefits nobody ) and avoiding such problems in future

1
Posted by: Jacqui | 2007/08/01

It was a silly thing to do and the consequences are now felt.
Somehow, you will have to forgive yourself and move on - with or without your ex-boyfriend. By the way, does your 'childhood' boyfriend know that he fathered your child?

Reply to Jacqui