Question
Posted by: Kiri | 2004/10/09

Creating body- and muscle mass

Hi there!!

I am currently 17 and had been in the gim with my school instructor for 2 months without using supplements or any tipe of creatine. By looking at me there is a differens and muscle have been formed, but it feels like I am waisting my time.My friend gain 6 kg in 30 days after using USN!!

I am in the hostle and therefor going on a Protein diet is not an option. I do not like creatine, so I feel like using Protein Supreme, Mass builder or any tipe of Protein Supplements.

Please give me some help with this, because I am a bit clueless. My weight is currently 72 kg's!

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Kiri,

What Billaboy and Millie say makes sense.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: millie | 2004/10/20

i have the same problem i will try his idea too but is it healthy that evox 5xl

Reply to millie
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/11

I use Evox 5XL. It is 50% Protein and 50% carbs and makes you gain like mad, espesically the first month or two. And you can mix it with either milk or water, tastes the same. I throw in a teaspoon creatine with 2 of my 3 daily shakes. You dont even taste the Creatine.

Reply to BillaBoy