Question
Posted by: Adioto | 2008/06/19

Creatine vs Nitrox

Hello there,

I'm a 20-year old, looking to put on muscle mass. I have come across two products, Nitrox and a shake featuring 2,5g of Creatine a serving (Vitargo).

I was wondering which supplement would be more healthy and beneficial given my aim to put on more muscle.

Thank you!

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Adioto

Creatine will be the better product to put on muscle mass. Nitox products usually increase the flow of blood to the muscle which ensures a better pump – although the process carries more nutrients to the muscle which will assist growth creatine will certainly give you a better result.

Take care.
Vanessa