Question

creatine non responder

Hi, is it possible for my body not to respond to crestine AT ALL..ive tried all of the different creatine types including Monohydrate,Di creatine malate, tri creatine malate, kre alkalyn, creatine ethyl ester but I dont seem to feel any effects from it...whats wrong with me???

Hi Anon

Absolutely, it's even been document in scientific studies - you give ten people creatine, half will react and see great results (Assuming they train, of course), and others see little difference. So there is certainly a possibility that you won't respond. But then the training is also important, you need to be sure that you are doing all the training required in order to see the progress. I don't know what you have done, but that's worth looking at. And that doesn't even need creatine - just have a look at what you are eating, perhaps when you are eating, and then vitally, your training programme, and perhaps you will see the problem right away.

1
Posted by: Sam | 2007/05/19

Ola Anon.
Try the USN website 4 additional info regarding Creatine. Are you drinking the 2/3 litres of water a day? Are you gyming enough accordingly to your dosage? This could well play a roll in why you not feeling the effects.
Goodluck Mate..............

Reply to Sam