Question
Posted by: babur786 | 2007/06/20

creatine

Can you tell me the saftey and use of creatine ethyl esther

Hi babur

I'm afraid I don't know the specifics, I'm not sure anyone does, because they are never really tested, these supplements. So it's always a bit of a guess. And the only information that is available is that from the bodybuilding sites and I would take those with a very large pinch of salt, in terms of the safety, anyway.

But the powder you bought will have a recommended usage with it and that's what you need to follow, there's little to be gained from using more than this, because the body has a finite capacity to store creatine. So it's important to keep to the guidelines.

As for side effects, if you ever suffer from cramps, caused often by excess water retention, just lower the dosage as soon as you can and see how that goes. I can't advise on any longer term side effects, because creatine has not been around long enough to know whether there are any. But its the cramp and feeling bloated that have been reported.