Question
Posted by: Babur786 | 2007/06/20

Creatine

Hi My stomach is back to normal yay!

BTW is creatine ethyl esther safe I mean I have not read any articles about it also can you tell me if any teams use it such as rugby soccer or anyone else

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Babur786

Fantastic!!! I am really glad that your stomach is back to normal.

Re the ethyl ester form of creating I have no experience in recommending it myself, have only spoken to people whom have used it and got really great feedback. I do believe it is superior to creatine monohydrate and do not anticipate it being unsafe. Unfortunatley I do not know of any team using the ester version. I know there are only a few companies whos range contains the ester form of creatine - give their marketing department a call and ask them to supply you with scientific papers there on.

Since you have used creatine monohydrate why don’t you try the ester form and let me know your findings?

Take care.

Vanessa