Question
Posted by: brendona | 2005/11/24

Creatine?

I am a 15 year old male who is currently taking EAS's betagen HP which contains Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine and Calcium HMB (more info is avalable on eas-sa.com [active repair]) as its main ingedients. what i want to know is it ok for me to be taking this as i know that my body is different to that of an adult and that no long term studies on teens have been done on creatine.
I eat a balanced diet of 10-12 glasses of water and 6 meals a day containing Carbs, Protien and Fats and three portions of veggies a day.
I also go to gym every morning except for saturday. I do one day weights, one day cardio and so on and so forth.

Expert ImageTeen expert

please post your question to our fitness experts or cyberdoc