Question
Posted by: Adriaan | 2004/01/20

Creatine

Hi, I am currently using creatine and happy with the results. I`ve got a tendency to use just that little bit extra for better result (in my mind), What can possibly happen in the long run by using to much creatine? and is there a better alternative to creatine, like a certain steroid? Thanx

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Adriaan,

It is never advisable to use more creatine than what is advised. On the other hand I have never heard of anyone overdosing from creatine.

As you probably know me by now I would never advise that you use a steroid at all. If you want some good results I would advise that you use Methoxysterone from Muscle Science or any other similiar product from other supplement companies.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: David | 2004/01/28

What is Methoxysterone from muscle science?

Reply to David