Question
Posted by: Liz | 2004/09/27

Cream for scars

I finished a course of Roaccutane two months ago and i'm currently using Differen Gel and Bio-oil for the scarring but have only noticed a slight improvement in my skin. Is there any other effective cream you would recommend for the scars?? Also do you need prescription for this?

You seem to be using the medication that is supposed to help. It does take a while for changes to happen on them

2
Posted by: Lyn | 2004/09/27

What apparently works wonders for scarring, is mild laser therapy done by Placecol at participating beauty salons. Phone your nearest beauty salon, they will be able to tell you whether they can do the Placecol laser treatment. It promotes cell growth of the skin, and therefore healing as well as lightening of scars. Makes sense.

Good luck!

Reply to Lyn
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/09/27

i think that BIO-OIL would be the best for scars, but it takes a while for the results!

Reply to sweetcakes