Question
Posted by: Phsyco | 2010/05/13

Crazy or not

My girlfriend keeps on insimuating that i look at other women.I say obviously i look because i need to see where am i going.I dont look at women pervertedly.I think my girlfriend is crazy.She nags when i talk to women,she thinks i like them sexually.Surely she is crack.

Most men look at other women, and without any disrespect for their girlfriend or wife - sounds as though she is personally insecure and low in self-esteem, and therefore fears losing you - and is responding to this badly, in ways that may indeed ensire that she DOES lose you, as most men don't choose to tolerate endless accusations and suspicions that are based on personal neurosis rather than reality

1