Question
Posted by: Skof | 2007/11/28

crazy fit massage

Goeie dag

Ek wil graag weet of die masjien werk en of dit net 'n foefie is ek het 2 lamenektomies gehad en al wat ek kan doen vir oefening is swem maar in die winter is dit 'n probleem, ek het ook 'n knieg ontwrig en 2 operasies gehad, so dit pla bietjie as ek swem , sal die masjien my knieg afekteer ?

groete
Skof

HI Skof

I'm sceptical, I must confess. For one thing, there is no guarantee that with your history of back and knee pain, it won't make it worse. I doubt it, but then I'm not convinced that it will work either. There's little research to suggest that it is effective for the purposes that most people use it - I presume you would use it as a means for weight loss? In that case, then rather stick to swimming and other forms of cardio, which I know are effective. Obviously, you have to be a little careful with that knee, and so I'd suggest maybe see about working on the strength part of the knee as well, if you're at a gym that is. The instructors at the gym will be able to help in that regard!

Ross

2
Posted by: chinayancey | 2008/02/23

Yongkang Bowei Industry and Trade Co.,ltd (china)Established in 2000,we are a professional manufacturer of all kinds of Crazy fit massage, Vibration plate,Vibration machine,Horse riding machine,Treadmill etc fitness equipment.Especially Crazy fit massage,which is designed and developed all by ourselves,having own patents,are very welcomed by the people of the USA,Japan,Europe,Korea,Australia and so on.
If you are interested or have any question,pls just feel free to contact me.We'll assure you the best service with lowest price!

Reply to chinayancey
Posted by: Yvette | 2007/12/04

Ek ken 'n vrou wat dit gebruik het, sy verkoop ook die masjiene, sy was altyd redelik aan die groot kant en toe ek haar 'n jaar of so later in die Hyperrama raak geloop het kon ek nie glo hoe baie gewig sy verloor het nie. So ja ek dink dit werk, maar wat my pla is: hoe goed is dit rerig vir jou? Ek het al 'n paar stories gehoor van mense wat allerande probleme opdoen as gevolg van die masjien - bloed klonte ens. Hoe goed is dit vir jou organe om so verskriklik rond geskud te word? Ek soek informasie of artikels op die internet oor hoe veilig die masjien eintlik is. Ek dink dit kan jou wel maerder maak, maar te watter koste?

Reply to Yvette