Question
Posted by: True | 2008/07/10

Crazy Ex.

Guys how do you deal with a crazy Ex. i have the chick i have kid with. we broke up 2 years ago but somehow finds a way to get my girlfriends numbers. she sent my chick an sms today saying she was impregnated by me just to break us up. i tried intimidating her talking to her but nothing seem to work.

how do i get rid of her for good??

Maybe get a court order forbidding her to contact you or your current friends ? Then if she does so, it's contempt of court, which is serious

2
Posted by: carla2 | 2008/07/11

I feel for u True. Been there as well.-His ex was a psycho bitch who harassed us for years and we got a restraining order against her but she carried on. Ex's who behave like that are unhappy in their lives and she is obviously jealous that u have moved on. She hinted one day that my boyfriend had visited her and they slept together- what a lier.Be very careful 'cos witches like that will go to extremes to find out informaltion on you or your partner. I can tell you stories about this ex of my boyfriendsbut I won't have enough screen to type it on, it will take me all day.

Reply to carla2
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/11

True = be careful who you kiss and especially whom you choose to sleep with

Reply to SR