Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/06/20

Crawling feeling....

For about 1 month now i've had this "crawling" feeling, i dont know how else to explain it.

Its when im at work in front of the computer.

It's between my neck and my left shoulder towards my back not the front. Its like something is crawling around there...like a worm or a gogo....what could it be?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult your GP for a full examination, as these symptoms can be caused from anything like a muscle spasm to eczema.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: Crawling too! | 2008/06/20

Sounds like restless leg syndrome in your shoulder and back! I have it in my legs, and sometimes in my shoulders and back. I'm keen to see what CD thinks.

Reply to Crawling too!
Posted by: anxious | 2008/06/20

CP Mom

Ha Ha! Shame, it sounsd very distressing. What are you doing here? You're usually chatting with CS?! How's Ne doing? Maybe you have some allergy of some sort. Have you tried a good antihistamine?

I have been following this forum for years now (over 9) and kept my "anxious" name. I changed it on CS's forum because someone else copied my "anxious" a few years ago. Have a good weekend and keep warm!

(H25!)

Reply to anxious